Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cold Stone Here We Come

So the other night Theran had a soccer game, which he LOVES. It gives him lots of time to burn all that energy that a 4 year old little boy has :) Well, Travis always tells him that if he makes a goal then we will take him out for ice cream. So, every game he works so hard trying to make that goal but had yet to succeed, until now. He made not 1 but 2 goals. My reason for posting this was not to brag him up (although I am proud) but to share the excitement and pride I felt as I watched my son throw his hands in the air and say "yes, yes, yes"! He then turned to me and gave me a BIG thumbs up! My heart was so full. He was so PROUD of himself. I am so thankful for these little moments in life, and yes we are going out for ICE CREAM!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like bribery!! We are sure you enjoyed the ice cream. Good job Theran!!

    ReplyDelete