Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Friday, May 7, 2010

Hogle Zoo

Emmie's school (Washington Elem.) took all the 1st grade classes to Hogle Zoo. I was able to go and be a chaperone. I rode the bus (hadn't been on one of those in quite awhile) and Em and I had lots of fun. She took some goofy pics of me and of herself. Once we got to the zoo one of Em's classmates, Tayana, walked around with us to see all the animals. I got some really cute pics of the girls. They REALLY enjoyed the gift shop, hence the picture of Emmie with the wolf mask. We got to ride the train and the girls picked the very front seat. On the way home I got to visit a bit with Emmie's teacher Mrs. Burke and she said Em is doing really well in school. In spite of all the cold weather we have been having here, the day was perfect. Warm, not hot and NO WIND! On the bus ride home, Emmie leaned over to me and said " thanks mom for coming". My heart was so full!















1 comment:

  1. Wow...that photo of the peacock is amazing! It looks like a fun trip! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete