Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Temple Trip


Travis and I were able to do a session at the Oquirrh Mountain temple this past Thursday. Man did we need it. It was absolutely wonderful, we hadn't been for awhile and I always remember how much I LOVE going. I am so thankful for such a spiritual place, to escape the troubles and stresses of everyday life. I am so thankful to a wonderful husband who could take me there and I am so thankful to be able to be reminded of why I am here and what I am striving for! Also when I got back from Kemmerer this weekend my thoughtful hubby surprised me with this amazing picture of the Logan temple. I have been wanting one for a couple of years now. He even left this sweet note on it! Thank you so much babe!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE when you post about your temple trips:) It reminds me that we need to go more often - LOL!! Seriously it makes me want to run out and go because I also Luv the feelings you get while attending! I think this picture of the Logan temple is beautiful, that's where Doug and I were married!!!!

    ReplyDelete