
Friday, October 8, 2010
He Shoots-He Scores
Ok, so no we are not talking basketball here. Trav landed himself another real nice buck deer this year and man was he stoked. He is very excited to be adding another mount to our wall. Me, um not completely thrilled but in all honesty, it doesn't bother me too bad (shhh let's keep that between us, I like him thinking otherwise, just to maintain some control ;) Ha ha just kidding! I am real happy for him, way to go!!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hey, this is Jerry. Nice buck! Where did your dad take Travis for this hunt and what did the animal score? You know, if you could arrange some kind of hunting/fishing expedition with Travis and your dad, that would be some great incentive to come visit:) Hope you guys are doing great.
ReplyDeleteJerry
P.S. - I just tried to post and it didn't work so I apologize if a repeat post shows up.