Friday, January 28, 2011
Puppy Love
My boys love our dogs and Dylan decided that Nellie is his giant body pillow. Nellie is now 1 yr. old and only weighs about 90lbs (which I would think is rather big) but when we took her to the vet he said she was too skinny for her breed and we needed to up her food, so yes she now eats about a bag a week (CRAZY). She is really such a good dog, very calm and mellow. Although, I did try taking her running the other day and that was not such a great idea. She was so excited and kept stopping to sniff everything. Some guy even made the comment that it looked like she was walking me. Needless to say I did get some exercise, but a shoulder and arm workout wasn't exactly what I was going for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment