Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Friday, July 29, 2011

Bear Lake


We had a little Archibald reunion at Bear Lake.  Debs brother Roger and his sweet family were also able to join us.  It was a beautiful day and we all had loads of fun.  We played volleyball, built sand castles, buried kids in the sand, rode jet skis  and of course played in the water!  Matthew did this funny trick:  He buried his legs from his knees down and then laid the rest of his body on the sand and covered his legs up with a towel as if he were sunbathing.  And when somebody walked  by he would stand up and it was hilarious.  I know I probably didn't describe it very well but it was great!  I love the picture that looks like Emmie is bent over picking the head off the ground!  Such a great day, so glad that Deb and Mike put it together!!!!  Trav and I really are so fortunate to have great families.  We love each of them so very much!  





















No comments:

Post a Comment