So my good friend Rachel Spikes (also my 1st counselor in yw) concocted a surprise bday party for me with the young women. She came to pick me up a little early for yw to take me out for ice cream. Little did I know that I had to go on a scavenger hunt for clues to find out where we were going. In the end the clues ended up spelling out my address and when we got back to my house, all the young women and leaders were there all dressed in 70's outfits (yes I was born late 70's) and we had a party. My secretary made this adorable cake!!!! What a very memorable birthday, I will never forget!
Below are the pics from the scavenger hunt.
After my party, Travis took me to see the Hunger games and we ended up seeing Michael there. Hence the last 2 pictures at the theatre.



Happy Birthday again your an awesome friend and I'm glad you had such a great birthday!!!
ReplyDelete