Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Friday, December 14, 2012

The Story Of The Christmas Chimes

"The Story of the Christmas Chimes"
Long ago, in a far away land, there stood a great cathedral.  High in its soaring tower hung a set of silent chimes.  Legend said that they were Christmas chimes and would only ring when someone offered a worthy gift unto the Lord.  
Emmie was chosen to be the lead role in her Christmas performance this year as Pietra. She had multiple singing solos and was absolutely amazing.  She practiced and practiced (that girl loves to sing).  I knew that she had a pretty good voice but until I heard her sing I had no idea just how good.  The whole program was phenomenal  I am so grateful for a music teacher (Mrs. Held) who still gears her performances to the true meaning of Christmas, our wonderful Saviors birth.  Great job Emmie, our hearts are so full of joy to have you in our lives!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment