Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Friday, March 21, 2014

Dishes...

So our dishwasher is on the outs, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  Well this particular day it didn't, so we went "old school" and I had Theran wash while I dried and put away.  Theran thought this was pretty fun so I decided to tell him about my experience growing up, here's the story... So growing up there were 4 of us girls.  Our dishwasher at some point broke and my parents decided not to get it fixed which of course when we asked why they said they have 4 dishwashers in the house (us girls obviously).  So my dad hung a calendar up and we all had to write our names on the days that we would wash them. Ok so after I explained to Theran how we had to take turns doing dishes every night he says "well this is fun, I like it...But what river did you wash your dishes in?"    hahahahhah all I could do was laugh, seriously how old does he think I am.  I didn't grow up in the stone age bud, we did have sinks and running water!

No comments:

Post a Comment