OK so Emmie approached me one day and told me that she had heard about a website that sold mermaid tails. As I listened I wondered how much this tail would cost and when I found out I was thinking no way, what a waste of money. Emmie asked if she could save her money and buy it herself. I told her that was totally fine if that's what she wanted to do. She was so very excited and had found a bunch of videos showing the use of these tails. I started watching some of them with her and realized they were pretty amazing. What little girl hasn't dreamed of being a mermaid right? After months of saving she finally ordered her tail and I have to admit that I am very impressed with just how real-like they are. I am so glad that my sweet girl enjoys staying young instead of feeling the need to grow up so fast (it will happen before I know it). Emmie has LOVED going to the pool and I have to say she's the cutest little mermaid I've ever seen!
Sunday, October 5, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment