Best Surprise Ever! So Trav was working the night shift and told me to wait up for him because he had a surprise for me. I honestly had no clue what it could possibly be. I was praying it wasn't a puppy or something crazy like that. So since it was the weekend, Emmie and I were up just watching some TV in my room when all the sudden I see my beautiful friend Brianna and her new little baby Finn standing in the door way. She flew in from Colorado to spend the weekend with me. Travis and her had planned it well and I'm not going to lie, I shed a few tears as I gave her a big old bear hug. We didn't do anything too eventful since she had just had a baby and I had just had my hysterectomy but it was the absolute best weekend ever! We just had "us" time to visit and relax! I love her to pieces! Thanks both of you for the amazing surprise, you're the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment