Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Friday, January 8, 2016

Sledding Trip 2

We had quite the adventurous sledding trip with Kim, Rob, Aiden and Maleea.  It was a freezing cold day but with a little sunshine and lots of snow gear we spent about an hour and half at Archie Neil park.  Hahah even us adults went down a time or two.  In my case it was one and can I say I have not laughed that hard in a long time.  Kay and I decided to go together.  We were flying down the hill going in circles, Kay in front me behind holding on for dear life, as we got to the bottom we experienced quite the roll over and pour Kayla softened my fall.  Hahahhah she actually got her face shoved right into the ground.  We looked at each other and laughed so hard I thought I would pee my pants.  I still laugh thinking about it.  Good times, good times.














No comments:

Post a Comment