Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Wolf Pack

What a special season (Jan. & Feb.) my boys were able to have with their traveling basketball team.  Travis got to coach both Theran and Dylan an a 4th grade traveling team this season.  Trav is so patient and exactly what a great coach should be.  He has helped not only our boys but so many others to learn the fundamentals and hard work that it takes to be a successful and confident player.  I LOVE watching my 3 favorite boys out on the court.  Dylan is only in 2nd grade but is such a scrappy and hard-working player that he did great for his first year.  Theran was such a great team leader, he loves this game and will put in so much time and effort to become better.  I don't know if my boys realize quite yet just what a treasure it is to have their dad to coach them, but someday they will look back and I know these will be some of their greatest and most treasured memories.  




















No comments:

Post a Comment