Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hunting Season Here We Come

So this past week Makayla and I have been taking the Hunters Safety course at the college in Rock Springs. It was Monday through Friday from 5:30 to 8:30 every night. I originally had no plans on taking the course but since Kayla will be 12 this summer and plans on hunting in the fall she needed it. An adult had to accompany her to this class so I figured if I was going to sit there for 3 hrs. each night I would take it myself. I am very glad I did. I learned so much and it was great to do it with Kay! Growing up with my dad, an avid hunter, and married to Trav, also an avid hunter, I can't believe I hadn't taken it before now. Needless to say I am very excited for hunting season!



2 comments:

  1. Eric keeps trying to tell me that I should take it...I tell him it wouldn't be good because I would kill bigger animals and he would be sad...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! What a good wifey you are going to be when you go hunting with Travis!! Make sure you post pictures of your first kill!!

    ReplyDelete