So here's how our day went. I really needed to go to the temple so I called my dad early in the week and asked him if he wanted to go with me (Travis couldn't go because one of us has to stay home with our puppy until she can stay outside all day alone or should I say until we trust her home alone). Anyway so we made plans for that Wednesday. We were going to go to the Logan temple and take my grandma Alder. About 10:00 the night before as I was preparing my stuff I thought I better just double check my recommend (although I was positive I had until May before it expired). WRONG was I, it had expired in January. So I called my dad and we decided that we would still go and he would take my grandma to the temple and I would do a little shopping. I had a nice visit with my dad on our way to Logan. I am so thankful for him. I couldn't love him more!!!! Well as we are pulling up to my grandmas house, my dad realized he forgot his temple stuff at his house. Needless to say we will remember that trip as "the day we DIDN'T go to the temple". It was so wonderful to see my grandma though, we went to my grandpas grave, had lunch, and played some card games. I am so thankful that I had that time with them and that Travis watched the kiddos so I could go. I love this pic of my dad and grandma. As my dad gets older he looks more and more like her!
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment