Travis, Rhiannon, Makayla, Emmie, Theran and Dylan
Archibald Family
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
So I am now a sub for cross-guarding. It's pretty fun, easy and brings in a little extra cash $$. It works out great because the boys can just come with me. Here they are in the car, they usually just watch a movie or play on Therans leapster.
you are better than I am. I better never see a picture of me in mine. :). Most mornings My hairs is barely brushed. Have to love the money. I have spent mine too fast on a cute little girl.
Wow, that crossing guard uniform is so awesome, you should wear it all the time.
ReplyDeleteyou are better than I am. I better never see a picture of me in mine. :). Most mornings My hairs is barely brushed. Have to love the money. I have spent mine too fast on a cute little girl.
ReplyDelete