Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Youth Temple Trip

So I was just called to be the Young Women's President in our ward. I have some great counselors (Rachel Spikes, Shawna McGhee and Julie Castillon) and am so very excited to be working with these great girls. When I first told Makayla she started jumping up and down yelling with excitement. I am sure I will drive her crazy a time or two but I am very thankful to be with her. We were able to attend the Vernal temple to do baptisms for the dead. It was such an amazing experience, not only for these girls but me too. It was Makaylas first time and it was indescribable watching my sweet girl perform those ordinances. After the temple, Bishop Hunter took us all to eat at Golden Corral (hence the goofy pics.) This calling has all ready made a huge change in me and I truly look forward to learning and growing with these wonderful girls and leaders.










No comments:

Post a Comment