Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fishing at the Gorge


Grandpa Darrell took Theran, Jackson and Kenny (Travis had to work) out fishing on his boat at the Gorge.  Theran had a blast, he caught  a 14lb. fish which he informed us was really heavy and tricky.  Ha ha.  Jackson then caught a 39 in. fish (can't remember the weight) which was really nice.  They put the fish back, knowing aunt Angi would never allow a mount on the wall (haha).  Theran also caught another little one which for some reason was really slippery. He had a hard time keeping hold of  the squirmy thing (the last 2 pics).  Theran and I had a nice little chat before he went to bed that night about how much fun he had and how much he loved his grandpa Darrell.  I told him to treasure those moments in his heart and at that moment I saw little tears running down his cheeks.  Of course after that I too was crying and feeling so grateful for a the tender hearted little boy that I am so blessed to have in my life!







2 comments:

  1. Can grandpa Darrell take Travis and me fishing sometime? Jerry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I am sure he would LOVE too ;) Hope you guys are doing good!!

      Delete