My parents rented a house (Bear Lake Lodge) for all of us to stay at. It was an absolute BLAST. Ping pong tables, pool table, fuzz ball table, tether ball and a play-land outside. It really was an amazing time. We spent a gorgeous day on the North shore, playing in the sand, water skiing and visiting! I love my family so very much and am so grateful for the amazing memories that we make when we are together. We were so blessed to have Gma Great with us too. She truly is one heck of a lady, 88 years old and still trekking away. I couldn't ask for nor ever want a better family. I even cried saying goodbye (man I am such a BABY)!
Monday, August 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH man that looks so fun! I want to come next time!!! Next summer hopefully we'll be able to come visit. Whenever you guys want to come over you are more than welcome. There is tons of fishing and playing to do. Looks like you guys had a great summer.
ReplyDelete