So I grew up going to Yellowstone pretty much every summer. I have great memories of going with my grandma and grandpa Alder. My dad decided to take my grandma Alder and asked if the kids and I would like to join them (Trav had to work). Of course we did. We had the best time ever. We stayed the first night in Afton, Wy where the kids and dad played in the pool while gma great and I watched, it was a little to chilly for us. Then the next day we drove to Jackson where we got a room then went on in to Yellowstone. It was beautiful... we drove right next to a buffalo and we saw some nice elk. We also got to see Old Faithful erupt which was amazing. It had been a long time since I had been there. My grandma kept sharing stories of when she had been there in the past and really thanked my dad over and over for bringing her. She said "I didn't think I wouldn't ever get here again". Grandma is 92 years old. Sure grateful for this wonderful time spent together. Nothing great than memories created!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment