Here are a some of the pictures from our fantastic vacation to California. I had so many pictures that I made a whole separate book, but I wanted to share some here too. We had the greatest time; warm weather, yummy food, amazing rides, sandy beach, swimming, Jedi training (Theran fought Darth Maul & Dylan fought Darth Vador), pictures with the characters, fun shows, amazing animals and NO FIGHTING! Doesn't get much better than that. Spent 3 days at Disneyland, 1 day at the beach and 1 day at Sea World. My kids are all ready asking when we get to go back to Sea World so they can swim with the dolphins. Didn't get to do that this time but I agree with them, I definitely wanted to just as much as they did, but at least we did get to pet one!
Friday, June 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment