Theran received this award at the Awards Assembly for his school. It is the Patriot of the Year award (his school is the Washington Patriots). You earn this award by being respectful, kind, and working hard all year. So pleased with him. He was so excited to have his first trophy! Way to go bud!
Graduation time always brings lots of tears for me. Theran graduated from Kindergarten and I seriously almost had a meltdown (no worries I controlled myself until I got home). I am so pleased with what a great year he had. Loved his teacher Mrs. Burd, she was an excellent teacher. His reading teacher Mrs. Georgis was amazing too. He sang his little heart out as they performed for us parents (real tear jerker). The last 2 pics are of him and his buddy's; Tyler Castillon & Robert Guitterez. So thankful for such a sweet boy who melts my heart and makes me laugh everyday!Sunday, June 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment