Archibald Family

Archibald Family

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New Bike

Theran got this sweet new bike for his birthday.  He loves to go biking with his dad and this is just the bike to get the job done.  We first took it to the bike park and T-man crashed, hence the 3rd pic (also a little fabricated with the leg out and all) hahaha.  I got a couple nice pictures of him and Trav going for a nice ride. I have to share a little story:  On their bike ride I decided to follow them in the truck and let the dogs run for a bit.  So I am slowly driving behind them and they get to a pretty steep hill to go down.  I stopped at the top and thought I would wait for them to get  to the bottom so I wasn't right on their tails.  Anyway, Trav pretty much flies down the hill no problem.   Well Theran gets going and for some reason doesn't use his breaks.  He seriously was flying, tires spinning out and his back end fishtailing and all I could do was pray saying "please don't let him wreck, please don't let him wreck".  I was so, so, so scared.  He somehow managed to get slowed down at the bottom without crashing but I was almost in tears, it was that crazy.  I think I will not follow them again and if and when he does wreck I will be there when he gets home to squeeze him and bandage him up.  haha.  In all reality he does very well on his bike and has gone a million times before but whoa did that make my heart race.






No comments:

Post a Comment